Citizens around the world celebrate America’s Independence Day with enthusiasm every year and enthusiastically commemorate the birth of the nation. Whether they’re looking forward to a day off, a night of fireworks, or a chance to show their patriotism, Americans appreciate the holiday and many recognize it with messages of goodwill.
How do you say Happy Fourth of July in business?
Since it is a secular holiday, many companies celebrate Independence Day. They could recognize the meaningful day by closing, offering time off, or even giving their employees a vacation bonus. Sure, many small businesses need to stay open, but that doesn’t mean they can’t commemorate Independence Day with a special message that’s proud of their country. There is no specific formula for a Fourth of July message, as long as it sheds a positive light on America.
July 4th Messages to Employees
Sending employees a celebratory message on Independence Day on July 4 is a great way to show empathy for their patriotism, even if they have to spend the day at the office. But what do you say in a July 4th message to employees? Let the following posts serve as inspiration to design your own posts.
1. We wish our employees a festive Independence Day full of family, friends and fun.
2. Happy Fourth of July to a valued contributor, I hope you have a great Independence Day this year.
3. As we celebrate this great nation, may our employees know that they are as valuable to our company as our national heroes are to our entire country. Happy Independence Day!
4. Happy Independence Day from our family to yours on the 4th of July. Enjoy a fantastic day of freedom as you celebrate our beautiful country.
5. Send special wishes from July 4th to our valuable staff. I hope your July celebrations are festive and free.
6. As we celebrate this great country on July 4th, may we remember our blessings of living in a free country where we are all created equal. Warm wishes to you and yours on this Fourth of July!
7. We would like to wish you all a happy July 4th and best wishes as we celebrate this great great free country.
8. May all citizens of the country rest in peace on this important day as we celebrate the birth of the country. Happy 4th of July!
Happy 4th of July messages to customers
It’s always a good idea to inspire customer loyalty with positive messages and messages of good wishes. Holidays provide a great opportunity to send customers such messages of appreciation, and Independence Day is no exception.
Looking for ideas to write 4th of July messages to clients? Let the following Independence Day messages serve as inspiration.
9. Enjoy a safe and festive holiday with your family and friends as we celebrate this amazing nation. Happy 4th of July!
10. Warm wishes from our family to yours on this important day. Thank God for all the veterans protecting this privileged nation, and God bless America!
11. Wishing you and yours a very happy 4th of July and a day full of fun as you celebrate our nation’s birthday. Happy Independence Day!
12. Happy Independence Day and best wishes to our customers on this special national holiday when we celebrate freedom, our most precious blessing.
13. On July 4th, may we remember our brave heroes who fought for the independence of our nation and those veterans who protected our freedom in all other wars on this important holiday. Happy Independence Day!
14. Best regards to our valued customers on this special occasion. Our country cherishes its freedom just as our company cherishes its customers. Let’s celebrate that we live in the most beautiful country in the world. Happy Independence Day!
15. Responsible citizens celebrate Independence Day and hope for a better future. We would like to thank our customers for their valuable business on this important holiday. Happy Independence Day!
16. Happy July 4th to a valuable customer. We take these truths for granted. America is the greatest nation on Earth and we thank our heroes for our blessings of freedom.
Messages of July 4 to customers
Wishing customers a Happy 4th of July is a great way to show respect and send good messages to forge stronger bonds of loyalty. If you’re not sure which July greeting messages to send to your customers, don’t worry. You can refer to the following 4th of July posts for inspiration.
17. Happy July 4th to a great customer! Let’s celebrate freedom in this one nation under God. Other countries only wish they had it this great!
18. My land is yours, sweet land of freedom. Let’s pay tribute to America and make this July unforgettable. Happy Independence Day to a fantastic customer!
19. May you spend July celebrating our freedom with friends and loved ones, and may the fireworks in the sky prove that freedom is worth the sacrifices that make our nation prosper.
20. On this historic day in 1776, our fathers spawned a new nation by declaring independence from Great Britain. In the true spirit of this special day, we wish you a festive and exciting Independence Day.
21. Happy Independence Day! Let’s celebrate our national martyrs who gave us the freedom today to have such a powerful country.
22. Happy July 4th! We hope the fireworks light up the skies of our valuable customers like you, and that you celebrate our country’s independence with explosive excitement.
23. On this special day, may we remember our nation’s strong history as we enjoy spending time with family and celebrating an explosively exciting Fourth of July.
24. We want to wish our favorite customers a happy 4th of July and we hope you experience a fantastic collection of freedom, fun, food and family during the holiday weekend.
July 4th wishes to send to your boss
Telling your boss to have a happy 4th of July and offer warm independence day wishes is a positive way to communicate in the workplace. You can’t help but cultivate good feelings and build a productive professional relationship with your employer.
Not sure how to wish your boss a happy 4th of July? Consider the following examples of Independence Day greetings to inspire your own.
25. May the stars and stripes continue to wave as proud as I am to work for this company. Thank you for being such a great boss and have a happy 4th of July this Independence Day.
26. We send you the warmest July greetings on this festive holiday. Happy Independence Day, thank you for being such a great boss, and let the freedom ring!
27. Happy July 4th to a Fantastic Boss! Let’s celebrate freedom with fireworks, family and fun on this Independence Day with freedom and justice for all!
28. As we celebrate America’s birthday, let’s not forget that our founders designed this nation on the basis of freedom, justice, and one nation under God. I hope you have an incredible July 4th holiday!
29. We are proud to be Americans because we know we live in the land of the free! Happy July 4th to a great boss, and thank you for making America great!
30. Independence Day commemorates the birth of America and the Revolutionary War, but we should all celebrate our present blessings, including this job. Thank you for being a fantastic boss and have a nice holiday!
July 4th quotes to add to your post
Sometimes famous words are more effective than writing your own. It’s no wonder it’s a popular trend to add relevant quotes to holiday greeting cards and messages. Chances are, a famous person has expressed the perfect sentiment for your Independence Day message, as in the examples below.
31. “Independence Day: Freedom has its life in people’s hearts, actions, minds and so it must be earned and refreshed daily – otherwise, like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.” —Dwight D. Eisenhower, former president
32. “It will be celebrated with pomp, bonfires and lighting from one end of this continent to the other.” – John Adams, Former President and Founder
33. “Where freedom dwells, there is my land.” – Benjamin Franklin, entrepreneur, statesman and founder
34. “America means opportunity, freedom, power.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson, American essayist
35. “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country.” – John F. Kennedy, former US president
36. “Give me liberty or give me death!” – Patrick Henry, Founder and Attorney
37. “Freedom lies in being bold.” – Robert Frost, American poet
38. “As humanity becomes more liberal, they will be more inclined to allow everyone who behaves as worthy members of society to have an equal right to the protection of civil government. I hope one day to see America as one of the foremost nations of justice and generosity.” – George Washington, Former President and Founder
39. “We must be free, not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.” – William Faulkner, American writer
40. “So let freedom ring from the wondrous hilltops of New Hampshire. Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from the soaring Alleghenies of Pennsylvania! Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado! Let freedom ring from the curvaceous peaks of California! But not only that; let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia! Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee! Let freedom ring from every hill and every molehill of Mississippi. Let freedom ring from every mountainside.” – Martin Luther King, civil rights activist and minister
Use these examples to create your own independence day message
Whether you’re sending messages of good news to customers, co-workers or the boss, Independence Day messages can set a positive tone in the workplace and ensure everyone enjoys their vacation. Happy Fourth of July messages can be sent in emails, letters, print services, greeting cards or even festive gifts. If you’re not quite sure what to say in your July 4th posts, take a look at the examples above for some welcome inspiration.
Image: Envato Elements
This post July 4th Messages for Small Business Owners was original published at “https://smallbiztrends.com/2022/06/fourth-of-july-messages.html”