In this week’s overview of the most popular and best-selling NFT collections, we look at both the total market and another platform. Rarible is one of the largest marketplaces in the NFT space and knowledge of the top collections on this and all platforms can be an indicator of upcoming trends.
Top 10 collections in the past 7 days on Rarible
READ MORE: How to Buy an NFTCyberBrokersBoredApeYachtClubCloneXMutantApeYachtClubDippiesInvisible FriendsDour DarcelsAzukiMeebitsVeeFriends
Most Popular and Best Selling NFTs of the past week – March 11, 2022
According to NonFungible, these are the top collections from the past 7 days:
1. Bored Ape Yacht ClubLast 7 days: $33,471,107Number of sales: 497Highest price: $637,000All times: $2,584,902,156
BAYC is a collection of 10,000 Bored Ape NFTs – unique digital collectibles that live on the Ethereum blockchain. Your Bored Ape doubles as your Yacht Club membership card and provides access to members-only benefits.
2. CryptoPunksLast 7 days: $8,598,395Number of sales: 48Highest price: $291,000Always: $2,108,772,176
10,000 unique collectible characters with proof of ownership stored on the Ethereum blockchain. The project that inspired the modern CryptoArt movement. Inspiration for the Ethereum ERC-721 standard that powers most digital art and collectibles.
3. The sandboxLast 7 days: $7,603,532Number of sales: 851Highest price: $25,000Always: $442,736,029
The Sandbox is a community powered UGC voxel platform where users own their LAND and host their creative magic. Users can buy, sell and trade their voxel creations on secondary markets and become truly part of this user-built world where everything you see is built by and for the community.
4. VeeFriendsLast 7 days: $6,386,018Number of sales: 147Highest price: $129,000All times: $188,392,285
10,255 token NFT project consisting of 9400 admission tokens, 555 gift goats and 300 entry tokens; including many one-on-one. The main ambition of this project is to create meaningful intellectual property and create an extraordinary community.
5. DoodlesLast 7 days: $3,887,129Number of sales: 159Highest price: $78,000All times: $290,211,109
Doodles come in a cheerful array of colors, features and sizes with a collection size of 10,000. Doodles are a funky bunch who love to role-play or transform themselves into delicious treats. Some are not Doodle sapiens at all! With a Doodle you can participate in the coordination of the Doodles Community Treasury.
6. Cool catsLast 7 days: $2,784,633Number of sales: 132Highest price: $69,000All times: $268,693,111
Cool Cats is a collection of programmatically, randomly generated NFTs on the Ethereum blockchain. The 1st generation consists of 10,000 randomly selected cats from over 300,000 total options. Cool Cats with a variety of outfits, faces and colors – all cats are cool, but cats with a complete outfit are the coolest.
7. Decentralized countryLast 7 days: $2,748,808Number of sales: 504Highest price: $710,000All times: $200,532,647
Decentraland is a virtual reality platform powered by the Ethereum blockchain. Users can create, experience and monetize content and applications. LAND in Decentraland is permanently owned by the community, giving them complete control over their creations. Users claim ownership of virtual land on a blockchain-based ledger of parcels of land. Landowners control what content is published on their part of the land, which is identified by a series of Cartesian coordinates (x,y). The content can range from static 3D scenes to interactive experiences such as games.
8. Art BlocksLast 7 days: $2,281,597Number of sales: 1308Highest price: $293,930Always: $1,404,437,687
Storefront for truly programmable and on-demand generative artwork stored directly on the Ethereum blockchain. Choose your style and coin! Each piece is randomly generated by an algorithm defined by the artist, there are endless possibilities for what your unique generation could look like.
9. Cyber KongzLast 7 days: $1,815,639 Number of sales: 216 Highest price: $174,000 All times: $280,458,133
Welcome to an alternate reality, where evolution took a different route and strange monkeys roam the earth. Some seem normal. Some look weird. And some are just cool! A few CyberKongz are super rare and even animated! Some may look familiar to you!
10. Super RareLast 7 days: $1,424,977Number of sales: 81Highest price: $446Always: $242,437,417
SuperRare makes it easy to create, sell and collect rare digital art from artists around the world. Our smart contract platform enables artists to release limited edition digital artworks that are tracked on the blockchain, making the art rare, verified and collectable. Artists receive a new income stream, which they can use to finance new creative projects.
Image: Depositphotos, opensea
This post The most popular and best-selling NFT collections this week was original published at “https://smallbiztrends.com/2022/03/most-popular-nfts-march-11-2022.html”